What Are These?
These are FatLoveSex stories: graphically sexy romance stories involving fat people and those who may not be fat who love them.
Note that my stories tend to feature:
- Love of being fat. Sensually, sexually, identity-wise, and/or in other ways
- Fat (weight) gain
- Romantic love, most often including long-term Intimate Interpersonal Relationships (IIRs)
- Graphic descriptions of sexual acts (almost always by people who love each other)
- Low self-esteem and/or depression and/or emotional drama
- Non-binary genders: physically, internal mentally, external presentation, sexual attraction
- Free use of unexpurgated language at times and places where this is relevant to the story
Many but not all stories have:
- Polyfidelity or Polyamory or Open IIRs
- Gender transitions (some intentional, some not)
Each story’s main page—introduction and direct links to individual chapters, linked in the table below—lists details of what’s in a given story.
Some stories have:
- Sci-Fi elements, ranging from minor to major
- Conjoined, mutated, or otherwise unusual bodies
As with the category above, each story’s main page lists details of what’s in a given story.
You will 🚫Not🚫 find:
- Sex acts involving excretory functions
- Anal sex
- Significant amounts of BDSM material (not an interest of mine and i’ve no experience with it). Some stories have brief scenes or mentions of it.
|Story||Brief Description||Length||Release Status||Originally Written||Universe|
|Unforgettable Cruise||Voyaging on a cruise ship in March 2020? What could possibly go wrong? 😟||Epic Novel||Completed
(due to underwhelming reader response. I did write it to have a possible endpoint where it now ends. Originally i’d intended it to continue and for a lot more fattening to happen)
|April-May 2020||Realistic parallel universe|
|Udder Girl||Everyday life in a post-Accident world of mutated humans, through the eyes and other senses of one such human: Udder Girl.||Novel||Completed on 6 December 2020||July-August 2020||Alternate universe|
Lengths are approximately as follows (adapted from Wikipedia: Word count):
- Epic Novel: a long novel. Over 100,000 words.
- Novel: as long as a traditional printed novel. 40,000 to 100,000 words.
- Novella: 17,500 to 40,000 words.
- Novelette: 7,500 to 17,500 words.
- Short story: under 7,500 words.
My (Sonic Purity, the Jiggle Junkie’s) stories presented on this site are the master canonical releases, where i have near-total control over their presentation (within the limits of HTML, CSS, and WWW browser support). To garner a wider audience, i endeavor to simultaneously* release new chapters and stories at the following Stories sections of popular fatosphere/creative expression websites:
* Simultaneously in practice means i release here first, then manually go to the other sites and post there. Ideally this happens within an hour or several, but due to unforeseen issues, may not always happen in any predictable time frame.
Perfection is Not An Option
All these stories are guaranteed to have flaws. You will find some repeating patterns in most (possibly all) of my stories, in terms of aspects of characters, settings, and dialog. In the case of dialog, sometimes this is intentional: points of philosophy, ethics, beliefs, etc. which are important to me show up with different wording in the different stories. The more often something in particular shows up, the more important it is to me (consciously, subconsciously, or unconsciously).
This site is not currently set up for interaction, apart from your emailing me. Those preferring public 2-way interactions or public comments versus private messages are encouraged to use the mechanism(s) for that purpose at any of the sites listed above where my stories appear.
Does email work for you? Have comments or other feedback related to my stories? Want to encourage me to write more? Are you a fatlovesex author and want to co-write a story? Are you a (US)(SS)BBW who sees a part of yourself in one (or more) of these stories and might want me to direct the loving, caring energy which goes into composing these stories to real-life You instead? Write me!