Epic Novel (approximately 107,000 words). Originally written 2010-2016. Story set contemporary to that time. Posted in its entirety as of 16 June 2021.
Note that this is one of my older stories, written when my writing skills were less developed. Though the most egregious problems were corrected during a 2021 edit rewrite, there may still be awkward phrasing and other issues. Be prepared for cultural references, terms, and situations common at the time of writing which may have fallen out of favor or even be considered by some unacceptable now.
This story features:
- Historical Incest with a Minor—social commentary, not promotion!
- Snarky sarcastic hipster types (and other interesting personalities)
- Moderate to significant fat gain
- Serial dating
- Serial monogamy
- Heteronormative couples (mostly)
- The Big Step
- Second Time Easier
- Third Time’s the Charm
- Strange Get-Together
- Diane Blossoms
- Nate + Diane
- Two First Choices
- A Taste of Nora
- Dating a Princess
- Happiest Place?
- Pushing Double D to the Limit
- Seeing Less of Nora
- Loving Larissa
- Bond of the Heart (and Loins)
- Moving (and not all in a good way)
- “Over and done with you totally”?
- Permanent Breakthrough
- “Daddy”: the Rest of the Story
- Hipster Lovers
- Hipster Pranksters
- The Night It All Changed Forever
- Letting Go